Connection with mini issue

jparr
jparr
Community Member

Trying everything in in this list to fix this issue but nothing is working: https://support.1password.com/error-connect-to-mini/ Also tried reinstalling Chrome app and still doesn't work.

1Password Version: 1Password 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.10.5
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: kb:error-connect-to-mini

Comments

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jparr,

Sorry to hear you've run into this issue, and thanks for reaching out to us here in our support forum. We'll be happy to help you with this.
    To get a better understanding of what might be causing this error for you, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac. Here's how:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jparr,

Somebody will be in contact shortly :smile:

ref: MAF-48688-557

• jparr
    jparr
    Community Member

Thanks. How soon? I'm dead in the water being able to connect with a number of things on my computer.

• Hi,

I see one of our staff has contacted you via email. You can continue to communicate with us through that channel to resolve your issue.

Cheers,
    Kevin

• jparr
    jparr
    Community Member

Thanks. Just did.

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni

:+1:

This discussion has been closed.