Shortcut for Large Type command (Counting password characters)

Lympia
Lympia
Community Member
edited May 2016 in Mac

While a solution that automatically enters the 4th, 6th and 10th character from my password would be great, I'm pleased to have the Large Type option as a way of counting them easily.

1. Could this be streamlined by having a shortcut please? (cmd-L looks to be available!)
  2. Could there be a way of having the Large Type palette floating until it is dismissed?

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Lympia ,

Thanks for taking the time to write in with your questions.

Regarding automatically entering the characters, that is a great idea. It does have some challenges that would take some looking into, but we can certainly consider that.

Now, to answer your questions:

1. We don't have that capability right now, but we can consider it for a future release. We have a request sent to our development team for consideration. ref: OPM-3271
    2. We are currently testing the feature to keep the large type palette on screen. Soon, you will be able to just click on it and drag it, even just a little bit, and it will stay on screen. I don't have a date when that will be available just yet, but our beta testers are testing this feature now.

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Cheers,
    Kevin

This discussion has been closed.