All Vaults not showing Primary vault data

phovey
phovey
Community Member

I upgraded last night to v6.3.1, the latest on Google Play. I sync using 1Password Families. After removing and re-adding my account due to a known issue, the Categories view on "All Vaults" is empty, showing no items. When I select the Primary vault using the dropdown on the side menu, then the Categories view becomes populated with local data. I can select my Families vaults, which becomes populated with the correct information. Just the "All Vaults" display is empty. I can provide screenshots if it would help describe what I'm seeing.

1Password Version: 6.3.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @phovey. Thanks for taking the time to report this issue you are experiencing on your device. I reproduced the problem that required me to re-add my 1Password account on my Nexus 6P, but the content of my primary vault was being displayed correctly in the All Vaults view. Could you check if your Primary vault is included as part of All Vaults in 1Password’s Settings > Vaults? Thanks!

• phovey
    phovey
    Community Member

Hoooo boy, I just found that. All works as expected. Thanks! :)

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

@phovey, on behalf of saad, you're very welcome, I'm glad to hear it's all working out correctly now. Please let us know if there's anything else that we can help you with! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.