Hi! how do we use the browser extension on a team account?

Options
sassywesa
sassywesa
Community Member

I've been using 1P for years, but am setting up a team account for the church I work for and want to know how to set up the browser extension for a user that will be using a Teams only account (no personal one) thanks!

1Password Version: 1Password Beta 2016.5.1703u
Extension Version: 4? (I think)
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: n/a
Referrer: kb-search:browser extension, kb:browser-extension, kb:teams-families-migrate, kb:teams-families-setup

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Hey @sassywesa! While there isn't a browser extension with support for Teams on Windows, you can fill things within the Windows app. When an item is selected, click the Browser button in the bottom right to open and fill it in the built-in browser. :) We're working on an extension for other browsers as well, but I hope this helps in the meantime.

• Jacob
    Options

@dahanbn Yup, I do too. I think browser extensions are a bit more important though. Much more flexibility. :wink:

• sassywesa
    sassywesa
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @penderworth and @dahanbn for the info!

We will survive without the browser extensions for now, but I am really looking forward to showing off how awesome 1Password is to my co-workers :)

Thank you again!

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @sassywesa,

On behalf of penderworth, you're welcome! We're looking forward for that too! Please let us know if there's anything else that we can do for you :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.