Login not being submitted

I have saved a 2 page login for the PNC bank site. On the first page when I use the 1Password browswer extension for "Page 1" it will fill in the username but it will not "submit" and automatically advance to the next page/step. I have to click on the "Login" button, it then goes to the next page/step. On the next page (Page 2) I use the browser extension for "Page 2" of the login and the password is filled in AND submitted (as normal)...then I'm in. Is there a way for page 1 to submit automatically?

1Password Version: 4.6.0.586
Extension Version: 4.5.6.90
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni

Hi, @RossV. Thanks for your post. This is something that changed recently in the 1Password extension. We found that 1Password was incorrectly submitting what it thought was the username field in some cases, so we erred on the side of caution and changed it so that 1Password only submits if the focus is in a password field. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but unless we can figure out a way to increase our confidence in submitting username fields, we will continue to only submit password fields. I have several of these Logins as well and I find that pressing Command-\, verify focus is in the proper username field and press return, and then press Command-\ on the next page load is a pretty easy flow for me. Perhaps it will work for you as well?

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.