Setup prompts appear every time 1Password 6.2.1 is launched after deleting user library

adowson
adowson
Community Member

I recently had to delete my User Library folder to resolve an iCloud sign-in bug. Since that time, 1Password launches and syncs, but every time I open the app the first-launch prompts appear, including asking to sign up for the mailing list and enable rich icons. Every time I close the app, it asks me to enable 1Password mini, even if I have selected the option to Not Show The Message Again.

Otherwise, 1Password works flawlessly since the library deletion.

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.5
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:user library

Comments

• adowson
    adowson
    Community Member

I've reinstalled the app (from the Mac app store) without success. At the end of the prompts, I'm asked to merge vaults with iCloud, but the vault to merge is just (null)/empty vault.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @adowson,

Yikes, deleting the Library is a serious step to take for troubleshooting - that’s where your 1Password app data is stored. Let’s take a closer look at your system to see if we can determine where things are getting tangled up.

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.