How do I delete our teams account?

Options

Hi,

How can I delete our teams account, the trial is expiring and we've decided that it isn't good enough yet to fully adopt.

Best regards,
Matias Korhonen

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:teams-families-migrate, kb:frozen-account

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @matiaskorhonen,

I'm sorry to hear that you don't want to stick with 1Password, I hope that as it develops it gets to a point that you like it better. Could please tell us what exactly you think is missing and you'd like to see?

If you don't want to keep on using your account you can just not add your credit card information. The account will freeze and get into read-only mode. If you decided to come back in the future you'd only need to reactivate it. You don't need to fully delete your account.

If you are completely sure that you still want to delete your account, you can send us an email to support@1password.com and we'll take care of it for you.

Please let us know if there's anything else that we can do for you :chuffed:

• matiaskorhonen
    matiaskorhonen
    Community Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

The move from attachments to individual documents makes it significantly worse for us (it causes an explosion of individual items and are pretty useless/meaningless by themselves).

Also the UI for documents in (at least) the OS X app is worse than it is for attachments. e.g. I can't just drag a file from 1Password to a folder. Instead you need to click Download, wait for it, then click the little dropdown, click Show in Finder, only then do I actually get access to the actual file. If I start from a link in a login item it's even worse since there are even more steps to get to the actual file.

For the moment we'll continue to use a vault shared via Dropbox, which is a shame since I was looking forward to easier user management and sharing…

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @matiaskorhonen,

Thanks so much for the feedback, I’ll be sure to pass it along to our team.

I’m glad to hear that sharing vaults in Dropbox is a viable alternative for you for now. Hopefully you’ll keep an eye on 1Password Teams as it develops, I hope that the solution grows to fit your needs. :)

This discussion has been closed.