I'm unsure what's wrong. I had trouble creating an account and gave up. Thought I'd cancelled.

Options
billjohn
billjohn
Community Member

I'm a longtime user of 1Password. I thought I wanted to try the family version but had trouble, I thought, registering. Decided I'd just not bother. This message must mean that I did in fact sign up but didn't give you credit card information. Given my simple two-person home setup I'm unsure why I'd want to use the family grouping.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:frozen-account

Comments

• billjohn
    billjohn
    Community Member
    Options

I'm using the latest IPassword for las test IOS.

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @billjohn, if you've been using 1Password for iOS without connecting it to your 1Password account, you can continue to do so without a problem. And if you didn't add a credit card during the 1Password Families trial you don't have to worry about being charged. As long as both of those things are true you can ignore that email and continue using 1Password the way you have been 8-)

• billjohn
    billjohn
    Community Member
    Options

It was some time ago. How can I be sure I didn't add a credit card?

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You can check to see if you added a credit card by signing in to 1Password.com, opening the Account menu in the top-right corner, and selecting Billing. That page will show you if you've subscribed or added a credit card, and give you the option to cancel your subscription by clicking the Edit Subscription button.

This discussion has been closed.