I have a license...

Stuntlady
Stuntlady
Community Member

I have a team membership. How do I add my key to the new 1password to get the expired off?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:uninstall-v3-extension, kb:faq

Comments

• Stuntlady
    Stuntlady
    Community Member

1password 6

• Hi Stuntlady,

With your Team membership you have access to all the features of 1Password. To sign in to your team from 1Password 6 on your Mac, open 1Password, and choose Preferences... from the main menu, then click the Accounts tab. Now click the "+" button and enter your team information.

Here is a page with more information:
    https://support.1password.com/teams-families-migrate/mac.html

• Stuntlady
    Stuntlady
    Community Member
    edited May 2016

try to put in my license numbers it does not recognize it. Please call me and try to walk me through this. i have spent 5 hours trying to figure this out!!!! . It is the latest version 1password6

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: kb:remove-multiple-apps, kb:faq, kb:trial-expired, kb:teams-families-migrate

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator

If it is a licence NUMBER that would be for 1PW3. 1PW6 has a licence FILE. When you bought the upgrade, you should have been sent an email that includes a clickable link to install this file. Check your spam folder in case the email got there. You can also get the licence sent again by going to https://agilebits.com/home/licenses

Of course, you can still use 1PW even if is expired, it's just that you can't edit or add passwords.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Stuntlady,

I’ve merged your two discussions together since we seem to be working on a similar issue in two different places, and I don’t want you to get conflicting answers.

If you have a 1Password account (using 1Password Teams or 1Password Families), here’s our guide to setting up 1Password on a new machine:

Sign in to your Family or Team account on a new computer

Once you’re signed in to your account, 1Password will not prompt you to enter any license information.

Please let me know if these steps help - if they stop making sense at any point, tell me where, and we’ll start from there. :)

This discussion has been closed.