https://www.washingtonfederal.com/

dan50w
dan50w
Community Member

I cannot logon to my Washington Federal website it keeps telling me there's a permissions problem. All other sites work fine WHATS UP

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I cannot logon to my Washington Federal banking site tried everything. All others work fine HELP ME

Comments

• dan50w
    dan50w
    Community Member

I am a mess ! !

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @dan50w,

Sorry to hear you're unable to sign into that website!

It sounds like this problem only happens for that one site and you're able to sign into other sites using 1Password. I'm sure we can figure out what's going on one way or another, but first we'll need to know some more information:

• What exact version of the 1Password app is installed on your Mac?
    • Are you using the AgileBits Store version or the Mac App Store version of 1Password?
    • What web browser are you using, and what exact version?
    • What version of the 1Password extension is installed in your browser?
    • Were you previously able to use 1Password to sign into that site?
    • What are the exact steps you normally take to have 1Password fill your login credentials?
    • What happens if you click on the URL field of that Login item in the main 1Password app?
    • What happens if you open that site by choosing its Login item from the 1Password extension in the browser?
    • What happens if you go to that site first, and then choose its Login item from the 1Password extension?
    • Can you sign into that site if you copy & paste your login details from 1Password?
    • What is the exact error message you see? If possible, it would be great if you could take a screenshot of that. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.