price for more than 5 team members?

David Eves
David Eves
Community Member

My small team has been using a Shared Vault, kept in sync on Dropbox. I purchased a 5 license package a couple of years ago and have been assigning them as we brought on new team members.

The team is growing and we either need to buy more individual licenses and continue to use the Shared Vault or move to 1PW for Teams, but I need price comparison for the two options.

Does a Team member need a Personal license or can she use the Team Account alone? How much do Teams with more than 5 members pay?

When I try to find info about 1PW for Teams on the website, I keep getting directed on to the 1PW for Families page. Are these the same product/feature set with the same name or is there a difference?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:teams-faq, kb-search:is 1passoword for families the same as 1password for teams, kb:teams-families-setup

Comments

• vplewis
    vplewis
    Community Member

@David Eves
    Give this link a try. https://1password.com/teams/pricing/.

• MaxSiegel
    MaxSiegel
    1Password Alumni

Hey David, welcome back to the forums!

Does a Team member need a Personal license or can she use the Team Account alone? How much do Teams with more than 5 members pay?

Having a 1Password Teams account includes access to all of our apps, so they would not need personal licenses. @vplewis just pointed you to our Teams pricing page, but each member costs $3.99 per month, when billed annually.

When I try to find info about 1PW for Teams on the website, I keep getting directed on to the 1PW for Families page. Are these the same product/feature set with the same name or is there a difference?

I apologize for the confusion over 1Password Families vs 1Password Teams. They are built on the same technologies, but the latter is intended for businesses, and includes advanced features like powerful customizable options and fine-grained vault control.

Hopefully that helps, but let us know if you have any other questions about switching to 1Password Teams. :)

This discussion has been closed.