retrouver le numero de liscence

cyberkronos
cyberkronos
Community Member

ou peut on retrouver son numero de liscence sous l'application sur mac?

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi @cyberkronos,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

If you purchased a license for 1Password for Mac from the AgileBits Store, you can have your license resent:

https://support.1password.com/trial-expired/#if-you-purchased-1password-from-the-agilebits-store

However, I don't see any licenses in our system that are associated with the email address you used to sign up for this forum.

• Did you purchase a 1Password license from our AgileBits Store?
    • Did you use a different email address?
    • Do you still have your email receipt?
    • Or did you purchase 1Password from the Mac App Store?
  • cyberkronos
    cyberkronos
    Community Member

Mac App Store i think for the rest i d'ont remember thats return at 2011 for appli on ios and no more for mac

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

@cyberkronos,

If you purchased from the Mac App Store, simply install 1Password from the Purchases tab in the Mac App Store.

Purchases tab in the Mac App Store

It is similar on iOS. Install 1Password from the App Store on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

• cyberkronos
    cyberkronos
    Community Member

achat effectuer sur mac app store 26/10/2013 mais je n'arrive pas a retrouver le numero liscence

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

@cyberkronos,

If you install 1Password from the Mac App Store, you don't need a license. It sounds like maybe you downloaded 1Password from our website instead.

Open 1Password and choose 1Password > About 1Password from the menu bar. Does it say "AgileBits Store" or "Mac App Store?

• cyberkronos
    cyberkronos
    Community Member

yes merci je le tien ...thank a lot for your help

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

@cyberkronos,

It's my pleasure to help! Is everything working well after you installed 1Password form the Mac App Store? :)

• cyberkronos
    cyberkronos
    Community Member

I own it on the Mac, my 2 ipads, and my iphone since 2013, the only problem I rencontere this was the explorer integration which is not always easy with all these update and version change regular. But overall it's perfect ...

• cyberkronos
    cyberkronos
    Community Member

I use it on iPhone and iPad for Apple since its inception

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

That you for your longtime support, @cyberkronos! We really appreciate it. :+1:

If you have any other problems, please let me know. :)

This discussion has been closed.