email not getting through [Resolved]

Options
tobylh
tobylh
Community Member
edited May 2016 in Mac

Hello there humans...

I've been dealing with Matt in the UK about our 1Password licensing, from this thread https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/301708 and we have had some back and forth emails.

Our 1Password for Teams trial has expired and we need to get the billing setup so we can continue to use it.
Matt and myself were discussing what we could do in terms of covering all our users and taking into account licences we'd already bought.

He has not been responding to mails, and it's getting quite urgent now.

Can someone please help?

Thanks
Toby

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @tobylh,

I've found your conversation with Matt in our support system (LBF-97226-269). Looks like Matt last replied to you 12 days ago, and we haven't gotten a reply from you.

If you email in with the answers to his questions we can start moving forward. If for whatever reason you didn't get that email let us know and we'll re-send it.

Rick

ref: LBF-97226-269

• tobylh
    tobylh
    Community Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

Oh. I've responded to him twice now. Not sure whats happened there.

Here's is my response then. Sorry for any confusion

Hey Matt...

We've been chatting this over and we want to roll out Teams to the whole company.
    In the interim though, it looks like the trials for the teams I've already setup are about run out.

[private email content removed by admin]

Cheers

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@tobylh thanks for letting us know your emails aren't getting through, and posting your last message here. We're looking into it now; I suspect we'll try to follow up via email just to see if we can get all of that fixed and to keep the conversation in one place :)

• Toby! We found you. I was about to send a search party. Instead I'll resend from my personal email we can continue to talk there.

• tobylh
    tobylh
    Community Member
    Options

Great. Speak soon.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:+1: :)

This discussion has been closed.