1Password iOS Interface Bug

andrewlumley
andrewlumley
Community Member

Good evening,

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but I couldn't find a feedback form in your app. I was using your iOS app today when I noticed a small UI bug. If I open the page for a given password I can tap say the "username" or "password" fields they are highlighted in grey with a popover menu. If I tap elsewhere on the page or scroll the window the field is automatically de-selected. If I select "large type" in either the username or password fields, after I exit "large type" the field continues to be selected if I scroll the view. I can only de-select it by selecting another field and then tapping elsewhere or scrolling. I hope this made sense and this is the right place for this sort of feedback. Thanks again for making a great app!

Andrew

1Password Version: 6.4.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 9.3.2
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @andrewlumley,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about the UI issue you found! I was able to reproduce it just as you described. It looks like one of our developers has already opened a ticket for this in our internal tracker, so I'll update that to let them know you came across the same thing.

Thanks again for letting us know, we really appreciate it! If you need anything else, we're here for you. :)

ref: OPI-2543

This discussion has been closed.