Can I print an alphabetical list of all login IDs and Passwords (only these 2 items) store in safe.

kgorske
kgorske
Community Member

I would like to start using the password generating tools in 1PW. But am worried this will lead to chaos, unless I can access them from a printed list when necessary. Is there a way to print an alphabetical list of only IDs and PWs of all login info?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Can I print an alphabetical list of all login IDs and Passwords (only these 2 items) store in safe.

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @kgorske,

Thanks for writing in with your question! I'm afraid 1Password doesn't have an option to print only the usernames and passwords from your Login items (the Print option will include all of the item details). A potential workaround would be to export your data from 1Password to a CSV file, open that file in a spreadsheet program, and remove columns so it only shows the title, username, and password of each Login (and print that).

Out of curiosity, why are you worried the password generator will lead to "chaos"? Are you afraid you will lose access to your 1Password data?

This discussion has been closed.