I can't get the App to open on my iMac after installing on my MacPro laptop

John_Whitcomb
John_Whitcomb
Community Member

I've tried for over two hours last night. I've followed all your leads. I've downloaded the Gold Coin some 8 times. I can't find out how. I have installed and deleted you 3 times and can't figure it out. Your installation is hard.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I can't get 1password to open on my desktop Mac after purchasing on my MacPro Laptop

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @John_Whitcomb,

I'm sorry to hear that 1Password is being hard to install! We'll get you up and running in no time. It sounds like you were able to successfully instal 1Password on your MacPro, and only the iMac is causing trouble, is this correct? If you go to https://1password.com and click on "Download free trial", can you open 1Password correctly? If not, what exactly does it say when you try to open it? When you go to your email and click on " Click here to Apply Your 1Password License" what happens exactly?

I'm going on a hunch here, but is your confusion related to why you can't see the data that you've stored on your MacPro also on your iMac? If this is the case, it is because you need to set up a syncing method between the two computers to get your information over there, you can see how to do that here.

I hope to hear back from so we can finish setting you up and you can start enjoying 1Password! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.