"All Vaults" not showing items from Primary Vault.

Tamjam
Tamjam
Community Member
edited June 2016 in Mac

I have two vaults and after a brief reset across three devices of the sync protocols [swapped between Dropbox and iCloud sync because one of the devices was using iCloud rather than Dropbox - and not syncing]. So now on my laptop, when I select the "All Vaults" menu item I can only see items from my secondary vault displayed in the All Items display. Both other devices, an iMac and iPhone 6 are displaying this correctly. I've restarted the MacBook Pro and rebooted 1Password and the problem persists.!

1Password Version: 1Password Version 6.3 (630031)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.10.5
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Tamjam!

Can you do me a favor and check to make sure the Primary vault is checked under the All Vaults setting in Preferences? And is the Primary vault available in the vault menu, or does it not appear there, either? The answers to those questions will help us figure out what's going on here :)

• Tamjam
    Tamjam
    Community Member

aaaaaa blush! guess who didn't know there was a necessary selection in the Preferences>All Vaults area. and guess what fixed the issue?!! thanks for the swift reply nmott! an RTFM reminder for me.. tho to my credit I did hunt for the "Vaults" term in the user guide and that particular info didn't show. ; )

• Thanks for letting us know! And I'm glad it's working for you now.

Cheers,
    Kevin

This discussion has been closed.