Can't access password from public computers!!!

Liele
Liele
Community Member
edited June 2016 in Mac

I paid for 1password version 6.3 and it used to work perfectly, there was a mobile 1password on Dropbox that I can assess via master password. Now even if I uncheck the Vault option to change it to agilekeychain the file on dropbox is just a file that I cannot read i.e. it doesn't give me my passwords.

So there is the whole business of having a family or team account, now. I don't know how that works. I couldn't find a clear simple explanation. I seem to have the general account like the old version. I paid full price via apple store for this 1password. Now when I try downloading another 1password that may have the family/team feature it asks me to pay again! I shouldn't have to pay for another license while the previous one I bought worked fine. So PLEASE HELP, I just want to be able to access my password through another computer easily as before! It also seems that I'll have to install 1password on every public computer I come across in order to download the vault and access my passwords!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @liele,

Unfortunately, Dropbox recently made a change that caused the feature you were using to no longer function. You can read more about this here.

Rudy

This discussion has been closed.