Touch ID weirdness

thightower
thightower
Community Member

Just updated to the latest beta today. Seeing touch id issues. Several times leaving the app I was prompted for a password. Toggled Touch ID in settings and it worked for a small period of time.

Just restarted the app, phone, toggled touch ID settings to see if it shakes any cob webs loose.

I have seen my phone freeze twice in the last couple of days prior to the beta update. I had to force restart as it was totally unresponsive. So the issue may or may not be related to beta. I will follow up if the issue reoccurs after additional testing.

iPhone 6S+

1Password Version: 6.4.2b @ 6/2/2016
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 9
Sync Type: Family

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited June 2016

Found a topic in general forum which may lead me to believe its a touch id error. Your removing access due to that.
    https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/65310/ios-touch-id-bug#latest

Also includes a work around i have to trainmyself to use. Ugh old muscle memory is hard to shake. But will do.

• Thanks for the report, @thightower. I'm sorry you're getting bit by this problem. We have some changes we're making for the next version that we're hoping improve Touch ID's reliability. I don't have a timeline for when those will show up, but I can say that it won't be until after Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference next week.

This discussion has been closed.