Can't save credit card

thesocialdiner
thesocialdiner
Community Member

I have 5 credit cards, I try to add another and when I click save it doesn't show up.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:undefined, kb-search:Can't save credit card

Comments

• thesocialdiner
    thesocialdiner
    Community Member

I'm trying enter credit card data and when I click save it just takes me back to my 5 listed cards. Is there a limit or something?

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi @thesocialdiner,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

• What version of 1Password for Mac are you using?
    • I presume you are trying to save the Credit Card item in the main 1Password (not in 1Password mini/browser extension), but please let me know if that is in correct.
    • If you choose 1Password > License from the menu bar, does it indicate 1Password is registered? If you don't see the option in the 1Password menu, can you confirm that 1Password > About indicates you are running the version of 1Password from the Mac App Store? I'm asking these things to verify that you are not using 1Password in trial mode or after the trial has expired.
    • Does the issue persist after restarting your Mac?

I'm sure we can figure out what is happening. Your answers to those questions will get the ball rolling. :)

• thesocialdiner
    thesocialdiner
    Community Member

Yes I am in the Main App
    Yes it is registered. Build 631006
    and Yes it occurs after restarting.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for that additional information, @thesocialdiner. I am a bit puzzled (as I know you are). I have tried to reproduce the problem here, but I can't seem to. Even after 80 Credit Card items, I am still able to create more.

• Are you able to save a new Secure Note, Login, etc.? Is the problem _only with Credit Card items?
    • Are you having the problem in your Primary vault?
    • Are you syncing with 1Password on another device? If so, I'm wondering what happens if you create a new Credit Card item in 1Password on your other device. Does it show up in 1Password on your Mac?
  • thesocialdiner
    thesocialdiner
    Community Member

So the Primary vault was selected to be the vault the credit cards were being saved in, however the Primary vault was not checked when viewing "All Vaults". When viewing primary vault it works great.

• Hi @thesocialdiner ,

Glad to hear you figured it out. Please let us know if you have further questions.

Regards,
    Kevin

This discussion has been closed.