I'm on a family - it's only me

Options
florida
florida
Community Member
edited June 2016 in Families

I already paid for my subscription and don't want a family account. Please unfreeze my account. I want to be able to view my account on other devices.

Comments

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@florida if you paid for a subscription you'll continue to have access to 1Password Families until the next billing period. If you prefer a one-and-done system you can purchase a license for 1Password instead. If that's what you want to do I can walk you through that process :)

• florida
    florida
    Community Member
    Options

I have a friend who has the free version with no additional charges. Would I be able to access it on mutiple devices? I purchased this originally from iTunes.

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@florida the only real free version is 1Password for iOS. Otherwise the only way to get access to the apps for "free" is to subscribe to 1Password Families or 1Password Teams -- and even then they aren't really free, the costs are just included in the subscription fees. But if you're using 1Password for iOS, yes, if you set up sync you should be able to access your information on multiple devices.

• florida
    florida
    Community Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

He stated he wasn't on a family or team and didn't pay for anything.

what would the 1 time cost be. I already feel I spent at least $10 for the professional version and itunes shows no cost on the App Store. Am I incorrect about getting a few version on multiple devices without being on a family or team? If so would you be able to help me get it for free. I will only use on iOS for my iPhone to keep the cost free.

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@florida there's nothing we have to do for you to be able to use 1Password for iOS for free on multiple devices. Did you start using 1Password for iOS before you gave 1Password Families a spin? If so you should have a Primary vault. Move everything storied in the vaults connected to 1Password Families to that Primary vault, then go to Settings > 1Password accounts > Select your 1Password account > Remove Account. That should stop the frozen notification from appearing while also allowing you to use 1Password for iOS.

This discussion has been closed.