Problem signing into usaa / credit card filling question / setting up 1Password on two Macs

dvvilkins
dvvilkins
Community Member
edited June 2016 in Mac
  1. My Usaa profile is not working on the site. How do I make it work?
  2. How do I populate a form with my credit card info stored in 1password
  3. how to I run 1password with my info on two different macs?

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.10.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:i can't log into usaa from 1password

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @dvvilkins,

Thanks for reaching out to us for help! We'll be happy to answer your questions and figure out how to solve the problem signing into that website.

1. My Usaa profile is not working on the site. How do I make it work?

Do you mean 1Password isn't correctly filling your login credentials on that website? It will help if you can give us some more details about the steps you take to have 1Password fill your information on that site, and what happens when you do that.

Also, if the problem is happening for just that specific website & Login item, please follow these steps to save a new Login item for that site. Does the new Login item work correctly?

2. How do I populate a form with my credit card info stored in 1password

First (if you haven't already done so), you'll need to create a Credit Card item in 1Password. Then, when you need to fill a credit card form on a website, click the 1Password extension icon in your browser's toolbar and select your Credit Card item.

You can find steps to do all that in our user guide here: Adding an Identity and a Credit Card

3. how to I run 1password with my info on two different macs?

First you need to download the 1Password app on your other Mac. If you bought a 1Password license from our AgileBits Store (or if you have a 1Password Teams or 1Password Families subscription/account), you can download 1Password from our download site. If you bought 1Password from the Mac App Store, you'll need to launch the Mac App Store, make sure you're signed in with the same Apple ID you used to buy 1Password, and download/install it from the Purchased section.

The first time you open 1Password on that Mac, you'll be able to choose the same sync option that you're using on the first Mac. We take you through those steps here: How to sync your 1Password data

If you haven't set up a sync option in 1Password on your first Mac yet, you can find information about those options in this knowledgebase article: How to sync your 1Password data

Please let us know if you have more questions about any of that! :)

This discussion has been closed.