Runtastic Site Assumes You're New

Options

Going to https://www.runtastic.com/, the box that looks like it's for logins is actually for new users to sign up. If you are a returning user, you need to click the "Log in" button to get a popup into which login information is entered.

This works sorta OK, as the command-\ still works for filling the information into that box. But I'd rather eliminate the extra click (on "Log in" and keystroke).

I tried editing my entry to pretend I didn't have one, hoping that 1Password could figure it out, but it didn't work for me.

1Password Version: 6.3
Extension Version: 4.5.6.90
OS Version: OS X 10.11.5
Sync Type: Families

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @RonHeiby. This page is a dedicated sign in page. Does that help? Right now, 1Password doesn't really have a way to know it needs to click on stuff before it can sign you in. When the user invokes filling, 1Password assumes that the page is in a state for actually filling the details in. If you set that page as the URL in your Runtastic Login, though, you can double click it in the main 1Password application or search for it in the extension and press return to have the browser open this page and sign you in all at once.

I hope that helps.

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

• RonHeiby
    RonHeiby
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, that did it. Unfortunate that the page refreshes back to itself after a successful login, with the subtle difference of the account drop-down available at the top-right corner -- easy to miss.

Figured that was how it works, but sometimes you guys surprise me. :-)

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I'm glad that helped, @RonHeiby. We definitely aim to delight. Perhaps we'll come up with some new ways soon to make this even easier. :)

This discussion has been closed.