Subscribed by Paying 64.99 but still my account showing as freezed

spenchala
spenchala
Community Member

Hi Team,

After trial, I paid 64.99 but still my account is showing as freezed.
I am using my work email ID.
Could you please help to solve this issue.

1Password Version: 6.3.1
Extension Version: 4.5.6.90
OS Version: OSX 10.11.5
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @spenchala,

I'm sorry about the confusion with 1Password and the different ways in which it works. What you purchased is a standalone version of 1Password, it's one time payment, and it never expires. You set up syncing yourself and all your data is stored locally. You only have an account if you have a subscription to 1Password Families or Teams. This is a monthly or yearly plan, your data is stored in our servers and you can access it via a web interface as well. If what you want is to keep on using 1Password the traditional way then you only need to download it here and then apply the license that you got on your email. If, on the other hand, you purchased the license by mistake and what you want is a subscription instead then you can write to us to support+licenses@agilebits.com so you can get a refund and add your card on your account.

You can take a look at this page: https://1password.com/pricing/ to see what each of the options include, right now you have the one described on the right column.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else that we can help you with :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.