upgrade options?

BAMvsGAME
BAMvsGAME
Community Member

I purchased a single license for the Mac version a while back. However, I use it enough (purchased iOS version too) that I would also like a windows license. The online store is a bit different, it seems to offer a single license for both systems? Is there any way I can swap my Mac license for a discount on the newer one?

Comments

• rogerdodger
    rogerdodger
    Community Member

Hey @BAMvsGAME,

What version on the Mac do you have? I don't recall what version started allowing you to use both Mac and Windows but it's been a few years at least.

Have you downloaded the Windows app and tried using your key?
    https://agilebits.com/downloads

If you have an older version that doesn't support this then you will probably have to purchase an upgrade or consider the Family plan.

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member

@BAMvsGAME

Send an email to licenses@agilebits.com , the staff will be able to point you in the correct direction. Assisting with any changes that may possibly need to be made. They will also be around here soon, and can likely respond to you then even with out the email.

Having said that, the email is generally the preferred method as the discussion can get into specific account questions, which could be more private in nature. I would also include a link to this email in my submission.

After submitting that email, you will get a automated reply with a ticket number. Post that ticket number back here so the staff can connect the dots.

• BAMvsGAME
    BAMvsGAME
    Community Member

Okay, thanks for the help!

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni

@BAMvsGAME Glad everyone was able to get this sorted. If you don't mind posting the support ID you should receive from our auto-responder here, we'll be sure to link the discussions so we can keep everything in one place going forward :)

This discussion has been closed.