Email subscription update

HarvindarSingh
HarvindarSingh
Community Member

I purchased and use 1Password on my iPhone and used my previous email of
I get regular email updates from AgileBits but they go to my old email address obviously.
The emails themselves only allow for me to unsubscribe, ie, there is no facility to simply update one's email address.
Please advise how I can go about updating my email address to my new one which is
I removed the email addresses as advised. I guess you can contact me directly via my login email for 1Password.
Thank you.

Regards,
Harvindar

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:email subscription

Comments

• rjh
    rjh
    Community Member

Hi @HarvindarSingh . You can subscribe to the AgileBits news letter in the right hand column of the blog page at:
    https://blog.agilebits.com/
    Cheers,
    Rob

• HarvindarSingh
    HarvindarSingh
    Community Member

Thanks Rob - much appreciated.

Regards,
    Harvindar

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @HarvindarSingh,

It sounds like Rob's advice was just what you needed! Please don't hesitate to ask if there's anything else that we can help you with! :chuffed:

• HarvindarSingh
    HarvindarSingh
    Community Member

Thanks Pilar.
    I would suggest adding the ability to update email addresses as well as the the usual un-subscribe option.
    I have encountered this issue several times while I updated my email address recently and a little surprised very few organisations facilitate that option. The user experience is so much better and engaging.

Regards,
    Harvindar

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi Harvinder ( @HarvindarSingh ),

Thanks for the suggestion - it’s so great to hear that you find these newsletter updates enjoyable and informative.

You are also welcome to send a message in to our team at support@agilebits.com to update your email address or any time you want to chat, we’re always happy to help. :)

This discussion has been closed.