I am thinking of purchasing Family... but I already loaded a number of contacts into win 7 app. Help

Options
kgentes
kgentes
Community Member
edited June 2016 in Families

So, I went to your website, downloaded the application on my desk top. I started using it and am getting the hang of it. I like it. Now I was bout to decide to go ahead and purchase it. I want to sign up for Family and then my family and I can stay safe. But the video on upgrading from using the desktop version to Family (posted https://support.1password.com/teams-families-migrate/ ) is only applicable to Mac. On the Windows 7 version of the app, there is no tab in Preferences for Family or Team.

So how do I ensure that my current items will be brought over to the Family account if I decide to purchase?

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604 (15)
Extension Version: 4.5.6.90
OS Version: Windows 6.1.7601 SP1 (Windows 7)
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:I am thinking of purchasing Family... but I had already loaded a number of contacts into win7 app.

Comments

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@kgentes thanks for your interest in 1Password Families!

Right now the 1Password app for Windows doesn't support 1Password Families, but our development team is hard at work on a new version of the app that supports 1Password Families and has a whole bunch of other improvements besides. It's currently available as a beta app, which means that there will be some wonkiness that doesn't occur in the stable app, but if that doesn't scare you off you can access the beta version of 1Password 6 for Windows by following the instructions from this thread. :)

This discussion has been closed.