The new large type feature is great. It would be even better if it worked with all fields.

Zabobon
Zabobon
Community Member

At the moment, large type only seems to be an option from the designated password field and I can't see how to enable it for other fields. For example I have a login which requires a password and a memorable word. When I use the login, I get asked for certain characters from the memorable word and I can't enable large type for this as I've already used the 1Password password field for the main password. Hope that makes sense! Bottom line is, it would be nice to have any field display as large type or be able to make extra large type fields.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:large type

Comments

• Hi @Zabobon,

Thanks for taking the time to write in with your request. We'll keep that in mind, but for the meantime, I have a workaround for you. One thing you can do is if you store a copy of that memorable word in a custom field, you can set that custom field as a password type. Then you can use large type on that custom field.

Regards,
    Kevin

• Zabobon
    Zabobon
    Community Member

Hi Kevin

That is great and solves my problem. I hadn't ever realised I could change the field kind of a custom field.

Kind regards

Mark

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of Kevin, you're very welcome! I'm glad his suggestion was so helpful for you.

Hopefully you're all set now, but if you have more questions or need anything else, just let us know. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.