How long does it take to get a email response from support?

mtchllnd
mtchllnd
Community Member

How long does it take to receive a request from Email Support.? I emailed my request to reactivate my license nearly 15 hours ago.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• rogerdodger
    rogerdodger
    Community Member

Hey @mtchllnd,

I don't know what the email response time is for the Support team but maybe I can help.

Have you tried the 'Can't find your license?' form on this page?
    https://support.1password.com/
    Scroll to the bottom and enter the email you used when you purchased the license.

Does that help?

Can you give us a little more information about your setup?
    1Password Version:
    Extension Version:
    OS Version:
    Sync Type:

• rogerdodger
    rogerdodger
    Community Member

Also @mtchllnd have you checked your Spam folder to see if perhaps the Agile Bits response went there?

• mtchllnd
    mtchllnd
    Community Member

I checked out my spam folder and nothing in there. Plus I already checked out the bottom of the page https://support.1password.com/. My license was never reactivated per my request.

1Password Version: 6

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator

And, by the way, there no "reactivation" as such. AgileBits just send you a licence email and you apply it.

If you still have the original licence email (or succeed in receiving a new email) you just need to double-click on the link in the email.

What's the problem? Are you getting a "trial expired" message or what?

• mtchllnd
    mtchllnd
    Community Member

When I request for my license email from Customer Support , this is what I see.

License #............ has been downloaded too many times and has been deactivated. Please contact support@agilebits.com to reactivate. I contacted them with no response. I use Outlook.com

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2016

@mtchlind I checked our system using the email address you used to sign up for the forums, and the most recent message I could find was from 11 months ago, when you also asked to reactivate your license. The BitBot auto-responder should have given you a support ID; if you post it here I'll be able to connect the dots between our email system and the forums so we can get you what you need.

ref: CBA-64118-672

• mtchllnd
    mtchllnd
    Community Member

[#CBA-64118-672]

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni

Thanks! We'll follow up there :)

ref: #CBA-64118-672

This discussion has been closed.