Storage in Dropbox.

fc0712
fc0712
Community Member

Hey

I have 2 1password.agilekeychain and was wondering if i can delete the one, which is last modified in 2013.

link to three pictures of my dropbox. http://imgur.com/a/3CoCM

So shouldn't i be able to delete the agilekeychain last modified december 2013?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @fc0712,

Thanks for writing in with your question about the multiple .agilekeychain files in your Dropbox folder!

Your Agile Keychain is actually a package file / bundle which is made up of hundreds of smaller files. The modified date for the Agile Keychain does not necessarily reflect changes made to the contents inside the package, so it's best to ignore that date. Instead, you'll want to check the sync settings in 1Password to see which .agilekeychain file is currently syncing with your vault:

• Open the main 1Password app and go to 1Password > Preferences in the menubar.
    • Click the Sync tab.
    • Make sure it shows your Primary vault is set to sync with Dropbox.
    • Check the file name and file path for the sync file in Dropbox.
    • If you have multiple vaults, select each one on the left side of the sync preferences and check the name & path for the sync file in Dropbox.
    • If you sync 1Password with other devices, check the sync settings of 1Password on those devices to make sure they're also syncing with the same file in Dropbox.

You'll want to make sure you keep the sync file which is currently syncing with a vault in 1Password. If the other sync file isn't syncing with any vault on any device, you can go ahead and delete it if you want.

Does that help? If you have any questions about that, please let us know - we're here for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.