Ipassword is working on my MAC, but I'm receiving an account frozen on my Iphone

canon1099
canon1099
Community Member

I'm using 1password on my IMac, and I have been syncing to my Iphone. This morning I received a message on the Iphone that my account is frozen. It's still working on my MAC. I have a valid license purchased in April of 2016

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Ipassword is working on my MAC, but I'm receiving an account frozen on my Iphone

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2016

Hi @canon1099,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

You will only see the message that your account is frozen if you have a family or team account. If you are not intending to use a family or team subscription and just want to use the app with the license you already have, you would need to sync your data with Dropbox or iCloud.

Are you intending to use a family or team subscription plan? Or did you just sign up for the free trial to test it out? Check out the chart here for the differences between the all-access subscription and a single version license:

https://1password.com/pricing/

Once you decide which one you want to do, we can help you get it sorted out. :)

This discussion has been closed.