Is there a Kindle app?

Options
jlevan
jlevan
Community Member

Is there an app available for Kindle Fire? I'm not finding one in the Kindle store. I would like to add it to my devices.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jlevan,

Unfortunately, Fire OS is not officially supported, and as such, 1Password is not available in the Amazon Appstore. It's only available through Google Play.

I will make sure that the developers know of your interest in a Kindle Fire version of 1Password. I just don't know when (or even if) it would be possible.

If we can be of further assistance in the meantime, please let us know. We are always here to help.

• jkrytus
    jkrytus
    Community Member
    Options

Harsh. I'm not used to being told that I cant have what I want :(

• Many songs have been written about such feelings. Alas, Kindle is not a part of the 1Password ecosystem right now. It could be in the future if we see more interest. Thanks for the feedback. :)

• Pablo1969
    Pablo1969
    Community Member
    Options

well if your not releasing a 1password for kindle using the teams/families - latest versions , can you at least put one out that uses the old dropbox/or other cloud sync and allow us family/teams users to sync to the chosen cloud so we can at least use our kindles when we need too as passwords are a jumble now we have no access to our password managers on kindles anymore.

• Ben
    Options

If we were to develop a Kindle app our first priority would almost certainly be on 1Password.com accounts. Thanks for the feedback!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.