Also need Windows version

AGAlumB
AGAlumB
1Password Alumni
This discussion was created from comments split from: Coverage of Single Package.

Comments

• D_Roberson
    D_Roberson
    Community Member

I have purchased 1Password for MAC, but also have windows machine that I would like to use. Does my purchase provide for that, or do I need to purchase a Windows version. If I need to purchase a Windows version, how do I match passwords on both machine types?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@D_Roberson: Thanks for reaching out. I hope you don't mind, but I've split you off into a separate discussion so we can focus on your licensing issue, since the other thread was about a 1Password Families subscription.

Now, if you'd purchased only a 1Password for Mac license, that won't be valid for 1Password for Windows. However, you can use your existing license to get discounted pricing on an upgrade through the AgileBits Store.

Unfortunately I can speak to your particular case since we don't have any records matching either your name or email. Did you perhaps use different information at the time of purchase?

Alternatively, you may have purchased 1Password from the Mac App Store. In that case, we won't have any record of it, as it is owned and operated by Apple. If you're still having trouble finding it, please check your records, as you'll have an email receipt regardless of where it was purchased. It should also include transaction details that may help track it down.

And then email us at support+licenses@agilebits.com with a copy of your receipt so we can get you taken care of. Please let me know what you find. I look forward to hearing back from you! :)

This discussion has been closed.