Page error

Options
iamaimi
iamaimi
Community Member

Sorry. I dont know which category I write this.

https://agilebits.com/onepassword/extensions
This page have an error when click Install button.

Error message is "There was an error installing the Chrome extension. Please visit the Chrome Web Store directly and try again. If the problem persists, please contact us for assistance."

Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @iamaimi

Thanks for taking the time to write in! Could you please tell us which platform you're using 1Password on: Mac or Windows? Additionally could you please let us know which version of that platform you're using (e.x. Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.11, etc)

Also I assume based on the error message that you are trying to install into Chrome?

Please let us know, and we'd be happy to help.

Ben

• iamaimi
    iamaimi
    Community Member
    Options

I use 1Password on Windows10 apps ver6.0.161u.
    And That page views and clicks on Chrome ver51.0.2704.103 m (64-bit)

Thank you.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@iamaimi: Sorry for the trouble! I encountered this myself earlier. I'm not sure why we're not able to link directly to the download through the Chrome Web Store tonight, but we'll investigate this. Is this what you're seeing?

There was an error installing the Chrome extension. Please visit the Chrome Web Store directly and try again. If the problem persists, please contact us for assistance.

In the mean time, when it fails, you can click the link at the top to go directly to the 1Password page on the Chrome Web Store to install it from there. I hope this helps! :)

This discussion has been closed.