Was the time items versions are stored changed?

Options
ntimo
ntimo
Community Member
edited June 2016 in Families

Hello,
I was just reading the support page because well ( I have nothing else to do :D ) and found out that for families account the item versions are saved for 1 year. When I remember correctly this was 30 days before? Am I right was this changed? Iam happy that they are now saved longer :) That makes everything easier.

Thx
Timo :)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You are correct, the item history duration was recently increased for 1Password Families to one year :)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

@nmott awsome! That a really nice change :) I love it. But maybe you should have informed family account owner about this change ;) Even its a good one ;)

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I can see why you'd think that, but in this case I don't think extending the length of time item history is saved was worth sending an email to all of the people who have signed up for 1Password Families. Better to have it be a happy surprise than to bug people who don't use the feature and want to receive as little email as possible ;)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

@nmott okay I understand. Maybe put it in the next newsletter ;) That won't bug people I hope.

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:+1: :)

This discussion has been closed.