Expired teams trial account now 1Password 6/iOS “Frozen”. Never really used teams how to I unbreak?

Options
BoxCar
BoxCar
Community Member

Expired teams trial account now all 1Password 6/iOS “Frozen”. Never really used teams how to I unbreak?

1Password Version: 6.5-BETA 4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.5
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @BoxCar,

I'm sorry to hear that you bumped into some trouble with your Teams account! It sounds like you have nothing stored on the Teams account, is this right? If this is the case you can simply go to Preferences in 1Password and click on Accounts. Sign out from the account and everything should be back to normal. It looks like you already have activated your license, but I resend into you just in case you need it!

You can remove your account from your iOS devices by going to Settings then 1Password Accounts, tap on your account and then on Remove Account at the bottom of the page. Then you only need to restart the app to start using it again!

Please let us know how this goes for you and if there's anything else that we can help you with! :chuffed:

• wavded
    wavded
    Community Member
    Options

Hey @Pilar,

To follow up on this. We were testing Teams for 1Password and our trial ended. Unfortunately, I had moved some local passwords in my personal vault to the shared account and now I'd like to move them back but it appears there isn't a way to do that anymore as the team account is frozen. The only thing I can see is just manually copying and pasting each piece of information into a new record which will take some time. Please advice.

Thanks,
    Marc

• rudy
    Options

Hi @wavded,

Even in a frozen state you should be able to move/copy items using the Item menu unless the admin for your Team removed that permission; If that is the case then you can always have the admin login to their account and change the permissions so that you are able to export the items out of the Teams vaults and back into your Primary vault.

Rudy

• wavded
    wavded
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @rudy! After getting export perms, I was able to copy the items back.

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@wavded sounds like everything's been figured out then! I'm sorry that 1Password Teams didn't work out for you guys, but glad that you'll be back up and running with it as an individual :)

This discussion has been closed.