Merge AgileBits account with iOS account

Options
rberrie
rberrie
Community Member

I purchased an account on my macbook and 1 on my iPhone. I would like to merge the accounts. Also, I don't seem to have a .1password.com account or the Emergency Kit. I would like to add 1Password to a windows pc I recently purchased. By the way, I think its silly not to have live tech support.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• rberrie
    rberrie
    Community Member
    Options

I have the latest iOS version on my iPhone 6s + and my OS X has version 6.3.1

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @rberrie,

Thanks for reaching out to us for help with this! I'm sorry for any confusion about how to sync your 1Password data between different devices, but we'll be happy to help clear that up.

I purchased an account on my macbook and 1 on my iPhone. I would like to merge the accounts. Also, I don't seem to have a .1password.com account or the Emergency Kit.

You wouldn't actually have an account with us on 1Password.com unless you signed up for a 1Password Teams or 1Password Families account. Those are new services we started offering this year.

From your description, it sounds like you purchased a license for the 1Password for Mac app, and are also using the 1Password for iOS app on your iPhone. In that case, there are a few options for syncing your data, including Dropbox, iCloud, and Wi-Fi sync options. We explain the different sync options here: How to sync your 1Password data

I would like to add 1Password to a windows pc I recently purchased.

I searched our system for the email address from your forum account, and I see that you bought a 1Password 6 for Mac Single License last year. If you want to also use 1Password on your Windows PC, you can upgrade your license to include 1Password for Windows - and since you already have a license for the Mac version, you get a discount on that! Just visit our Upgrade Store and enter your license code to see your discount.

Also, if you need to sync 1Password between Mac, Windows, and iOS, your best option will to sync via Dropbox.

I hope that helps, but if you have any questions about that or need more help settings things up, don't hesitate to let us know - we're here for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.