Joined Families by accident - how do I go back?

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User]
Community Member

Hello,
I joined Families but now I really do not want to use it. I want to go back to simply using my license and having only one primary vault. Right now some of my logins are in the primary vault and some in the personal vault. How do I merge them and go back to only one primary vault?

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: 4.5.6
OS Version: OS 10.11.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Joined Families by accident - how do I go back?

Comments

• Hey @LisaLynn! No problem. To move your items back, switch to your Personal vault and select the items you wish to move by holding Command on your keyboard while clicking them, or select them all by pressing Command A on your keyboard. With the items selected, choose Items -> Share from the menu bar, then select the vault you want to move them to (Primary) and click Move. Once you've moved everything out of your family account, choose 1Password -> Preferences from the menu bar, then click the Accounts tab, select your account, and click Sign Out. You can keep the account around if you want to use it later, or delete it from your settings page.

Hope that helps!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

Thanks so much for your help!
    Lisa

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of Penderworth, you are quite welcome! :)

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help.

This discussion has been closed.