Attribute names are messed up on iOS

Options
stephan87
stephan87
Community Member

Hello there,

Following issue: The attribute names on my iPhone are pretty messed up. Example:

A "Membership item", that was created using the Mac App.

"Post id": xxxxxx
PIN: yyyyyy

Synced to my iPhone:

Telephone: xxxxxx
PIN: yyyyy

Please note, that "Post ID" is a custom field name I picked myself. Not inbuilt.
In the iOS app it was replaced to "Telephone". In the Mac App, it's still "Post ID".
I have noticed that issues recently. I can't tell if it was wrong from the beginning on.
I am using iOS version 6.4.2 without Pro features.

So, there is a sync issue, that messes everything up. I'd really like to fix that. But not by hand...
1Password is pretty expensive, compared to the free alternatives that are out there. And I was hoping to get reliable software for the money I paid ... :( To be honest, I am a little bit disappointed.

Regards

Stephan

1Password Version: 6.3.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.5
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Attribute names are messed up on iOS

Comments

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forums @stephan87!

I'm sorry that you're experiencing an issue with syncing. I tested this myself and found that the custom fields synced properly across my Mac and my iPhone. (I tested with both syncing via iCloud and my 1Password account, and by creating the items or making changes on both devices.) Have you noticed this with any other items? If not, do you mind recreating this item and seeing if the error occurs again?

This discussion has been closed.