Sync to Dropbox not possible

Marina63
Marina63
Community Member
edited June 2016 in iOS

1Password remembers all your passwords for you.

Of course... But it is not in sync anymore!

On my Mac and iPhone it syncs with Dropbox (that's how i want it), but at my iPad it is only possible to sync with iCloud.
Yes, 1Password remembers passwords but changes or new passwords are not in sync anymore between the iPad and Mac/iphone.
It is a mess!

When i try to sync to dropbox on the iPad i get:

"Vault exists
This vault already exists on you iPad"
'Got it' is my only option, then i only have cancel and i am back to sync with iCloud.

I am far from happy!

1Password Version: 6.4.2.
_Extension Version:
Not Provided ???
_OS Version: 9.3.2
_Sync Type: iCloud but i want Dropbox!

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Marina63 ,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with syncing 1Password. The first thing that I'd recommend you to try is to create a backup of your data on the iPad following these instructions, deleting 1Password from your iPad and installing it again. Go ahead and set up syncing on your iPad again.

Please let us know how this goes for you and if you're able to sync your data again! Thank you for your patience :chuffed:

• Marina63
    Marina63
    Community Member

Hi @Pilar,
    You saved my day! It worked and all three are in sync now with Dropbox. :+1:
    Thank you very much!!!!

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Marina63,

That’s fantastic news - thanks so much for letting us know that you’re all sorted out. I’ll be sure that Pilar hears your thanks!

I hope that 1Password behaves perfectly for you from now on, but if you have any other questions or concerns, we're here for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.