I'm having issues with many urls not being recognized. I will cite the example of "overleaf.com" but the same problem occurs on many websites:
- I visit
- I already have a 1Password saved login with url overleaf.com (call it "Overleaf Login 1")
- I press "ctrl + \"
- Nothing happens
- I manually copy-paste the credentials from 1Password into the browser
- I get a prompt from 1password asking "Save this login in 1Password"?
- I press save
- Now I have a new login in 1password (call it "Overleaf Login 2")
- Now everything is fine and I can login using "ctrl + \"
- But I have two logins for the same website. The only difference I can tell between "Overleaf Login 2" and "Overleaf Login 1" is that "Overleaf Login 2" has the url whereas "Overleaf Login 1" has the url overleaf.com
- To fix this problem, I add both urls to Overleaf Login 1 and delete Overleaf Login 2
- Back to step 1 and the same problem is recurring
Of course, you might ask why I didn't just delete "Login 1" instead of "Login 2" -- in this case that solution would have worked, but in many cases, I need to keep Login 1, because it contains some other login urls which I want to preserve, which would stop working if I moved over to Login 2.
Thank you very much for reading through my problem. Any advice on how to resolve this issue would be much appreciated.
1Password Version: 18.104.22.1684
Extension Version: 22.214.171.124
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox