Register new license with Agilebits store

jthomp26
jthomp26
Community Member

Hello. I have a 1password license that was purchased on the Mac App store; but, like many others seem to be having problems with, I am changing Apple IDs. I know that I can download the AgileBits store version on my Mac, but then I'm screwed if I ever need to re-install down the road.

Is there a way to show proof that I purchased 1password from the Mac Store using my current Apple ID, and have my license "transferred" to the AgileBits store so that I can re-download in the future?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jthomp26,

Thanks for reaching out to us about switching to the AgileBits Store version of 1Password! We can definitely help you out with this.

If you can send us a copy of the email receipt you received from Apple when you purchased 1Password from the Mac App Store, we'll be happy to create a license for you for the AgileBits Store version. (Or if you no longer have that email, a screenshot of your Mac App Store purchase history that shows 1Password would also be fine.)

Just email that to support+licenses@agilebits.com and also include a link to this forum discussion so we can "connect the dots". Once you've sent the email, feel free to reply here with the Support ID number you receive in the automated reply from our BitBot assistant, and we'll be able to track down your email to make sure you hear back from someone as soon as possible.

Please let us know if you have any questions about that. Cheers! :)

• jthomp26
    jthomp26
    Community Member

Hello! Here is the support ID from the email: [#LTG-79685-435]

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Thanks @jthomp26! We received your email, and someone will get back to you as soon as possible with more information about that. We'll keep the conversation going directly via email to avoid complicating things between here and there. Cheers! :)

ref: LTG-79685-435

This discussion has been closed.