1P no longer auto-filling ID and password

Options

Since the release of version 6.3.1 for Mac, several of my login items are no longer working. 1P brings up the webpage, but does not autofill the ID and password fields. I tried creating new login items, but the new ones also do not autofill. I also uninstalled and re-installed the Safari 1P extension, but that also did not fix the problem. Advice?

1Password Version: 6.3.1
Extension Version: 4.5.7
OS Version: 10.11.5
Sync Type: Wifi

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Sorry for the trouble, @pomme4moi. We've been working hard to improve form filling, and I wonder if there wasn't a regression for some specific sites.

If the problem was with all sites, it would be a different procedure to diagnose. However, if you are only having the problem with specific sites, it will probably be most helpful to know the URLs.

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@pomme4moi To add to what @khad said, it will also be helpful to know if there is a difference of behavior between browsers, i.e. does it behave the same in Safari, Chrome, and Firefox? Moreover, does it occur if you tell 1Password to fill another way. For instance, if you're opening the Logins from the main 1Password application, does it behave differently if you navigate to the sign on page in your browser and then choose the Login from the 1Password toolbar button in your browser?

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

• pomme4moi
    pomme4moi
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you both. I backed up my 1P data, removed the 1P app, did a fresh install, then imported my data. Not sure what was wrong, but all seems to be working ok now ...

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @pomme4moi

On behalf of Jamie and khad you're welcome! I'm sorry you had to go through all that trouble, but I'm glad it's all working now. If you there's anything else that we can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.