Username on form not filling; how do I fix in Web Form Details

barthrh
barthrh
Community Member

I have tried editing with Web Form details to get the user name on a login to fill (only password does). Current setup shows "username" as the form attribute. If the tag is as seen below, what should I use go get it to fill? Tried both the id and name tags, to no avail:

1Password Version: 6.3.1
Extension Version: 4.5.6
OS Version: 10.11.5
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @barthrh,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with one of your Login items! I'm sure we can help figure this out one way or another.

Instead of trying to edit the web form details, please follow these steps to save a new Login item for that site. Does the new Login item work correctly? If so, you can simply use the new Login.

If the new Login item has the same problem, would you be able to let us know the URL for the site where you're having the problem? We'll be happy to try it out ourselves to see if we can get it working. Thanks! :)

• barthrh
    barthrh
    Community Member

That did it. Thanks. Looking at the form it seems to use the id; not sure why it didn't work when I just edited the form myself.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Awesome, I'm glad the new Login item works correctly for you! Hopefully you're all set now, but if you have more questions or need anything else, just let us know. :)

This discussion has been closed.