I have a message that the trail version time has expended. But I bought 1Password already in 2011.

mhe59
mhe59
Community Member

It is version V3.6.1 meantime upgraded to 3.8.22 and I have been asked to upgrade this to 1 Password 4, now it is even 1Password 6 (v6.3.1).

I have the idea that I have to much different versions. Am I correct?

Kind regards

Marc

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have a message that the trail version time has expended.

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @mhe59,

I'm sorry for any confusion about the Trial Expired message you're seeing! It just means you need to activate the app with your license. We have information about that here: If you see “Trial Expired” in 1Password

I tried searching our system for the email address associated with your forum account but couldn't find any licenses for you. If you purchased a license for 1Password for Mac from the AgileBits Store with a different email address, you can have your license resent to you from the "I've lost my license" section at the bottom of our support site (or from the above knowledgebase article).

1Password 4/5/6 for Mac is a paid upgrade from 1Password 3 for Mac. If you never upgraded your 1Password 3 license to a 1Password 4/5/6 license and would like to do so, you can enter your version 3 license code on our Upgrade Store to see your upgrade discount.

Hopefully this helps, but please let us know if you have more questions about that. Thanks! :)

• mhe59
    mhe59
    Community Member
    edited July 2016

Dear Drew, thank you for your quick reply.

It is correct my email address at that time was [email address removed by AgileBits] (it still exist).
    Ordernummer: [order number removed by AgileBits] date:04-12-2011

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @mhe59,

I removed your email address and order number from your message because these are public forums and searchable by Google, so it's not a good idea to post information like that here.

Before I removed the email & order number, I tried searching for them in our system but unfortunately wasn't able to find any licenses. In order to continue helping you find your license information, we'd love if you could send us an email to support+licenses@agilebits.com as that will be a safer way to let us know information like other email addresses, order numbers, email receipts, or other things that shouldn't be posted on these public forums. Please also include a link to this forum discussion and your forum username so we can "connect the dots" when we see your email.

Once you've sent that, feel free to reply here with the Support ID number you receive in the automated reply from our BitBot assistant, and we'll be able to track down your email to make sure you hear back from someone as soon as possible. Thanks! :)

• mhe59
    mhe59
    Community Member

Hi Drew,

I have sent an email, the support ID is [#GYU-89296-899],

Regards
    Marc

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Thanks @mhe59! Someone will reply to your email as soon as possible with more information, and we'll keep the conversation going directly via email to avoid complicating things between here and there. Hopefully we'll have this figured out very quickly. Cheers! :)

ref: GYU-89296-899

This discussion has been closed.