still frozen when switched back to original 1PW.

raybee
raybee
Community Member

tried out family then was frozen. . Switched back to original 1PW and still frozen. how do i unfreeze?
thanks

1Password Version: 6.3.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X Capitan
Sync Type: drop box

Comments

• raybee
    raybee
    Community Member

have license since jan 2016

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @raybee,

Thanks for trying out Families! Is there any particular reason you don't want to continue using it? If you're having trouble getting Families to work for you, we'd love to help you with that.

Then again, if you've decided you would just prefer not to use a 1Password Families account anymore, you'll want to move your items from your Families vaults into one or more standalone (i.e. Primary) vaults. You'll need to do this in the main 1Password app, not in the Families web app or Admin Console. Then go to 1Password > Preferences > Accounts, select your Families account and click "sign out."

Once you sign out of your account, you should see your Families vaults removed from the app and be back to the standalone version. You can then configure your standalone vault(s) to sync via the sync option of your choice.

If you end up seeing a "trial expired" message, you'll just need to apply your license to the app once to make that go away.

I hope this helps! Feel free to ask for any clarification about any of this, or any other questions. We're here to help. :)

This discussion has been closed.