I just bought a copy of 1Password. It's been installed, and is working. I was expecting a receipt

DaleH
DaleH
Community Member

How do I get a receipt for my recent purchase of 1 Password?

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: 4.5.6
OS Version: OSX 10.11
Sync Type: none
Referrer: forum-search:need receipt

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @DaleH,

Thanks for your purchase! Yes, you should have received an email receipt after purchasing 1Password. Did you purchase a license from our own AgileBits Store or did you buy it through the Mac App Store? If you made a purchase directly from us, the email would also come from us. Or if you bought it from the Mac App Store, you should receive an email receipt from Apple. Sometimes receipts from Apple aren't sent for a couple days though - when did you make your purchase?

• DaleH
    DaleH
    Community Member

I purchased from your online store.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @DaleH,

Hmm, when I search our system for the email address from your forum account, the most recent purchase I see is from February. If you made a purchase from our site more recently than that but didn't receive an email receipt, please make sure you check any spam filters/junk folders in your email account in case it was caught there. If you definitely didn't receive an email receipt, we'll be happy to help find that purchase in our system if you can send us an email at support+licenses@agilebits.com as we'll likely need some information that shouldn't be posted on these public forums. In your email, please also include a link to this forum discussion and your forum username so we can "connect the dots" when we get your message.

Once you've sent the email, feel free to reply here with the Support ID number you receive in the automated reply from our BitBot assistant, and we'll be able to track down your email to make sure you hear back from someone as soon as possible. Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.