Safari says it can not load the extension.

barryg
barryg
Community Member

1PW asked me to download it and took me to the page. But I get error msg there is an error.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @barryg

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble getting the extension! Are you trying to download the extension from this site: https://agilebits.com/onepassword/extensions?

Can you please tell us exactly what the error message says, or even better, show us a screenshot? That should help us figure out what's going on! :chuffed:

I hope to hear back from you soon so we can get to the bottom of this!

• barryg
    barryg
    Community Member

I just looked, based on a FAQ, and already have the extension installed so that was confusing, since a drop down came from the menu bar icon telling me to install it.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @barryg,

Hmm, I'm not sure why it would have prompted you to install the extension in Safari if it was already installed. But at least that explains why you received an error message when trying to install it!

I hope the installed extension is working correctly for you, but if you have any problems with it (or if you keep getting asked to install it), please let us know and we'll be happy to help. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.