I cannot locate my 1Password License anywhere. Please help

zimbidug
zimbidug
Community Member

I've been with 1Password from the beginning and have a 1Password 4 License on one old Macbook Pro (as cannot upgrade to 1Password 6 due to the OS) and have 1Password 6 on a new Macbook Pro. The last receipt I can find is for 1Password 4 on 30th June 2014, and I think 1Password 6 was a free upgrade and I did trial the Family Membership (on my new Macbook Pro running OS X 10.9.5) but did not need it at this stage.

Please help as I'm trying to set up my laptop again as it totally crashed and had to wipe and reinstall totally...Thanks

1Password Version: 4.4.3 and 6.3.1
Extension Version: 4.5.6
OS Version: 10.9.5
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @zimbidug ,

1Password 6 was indeed a free upgrade. You can retrieve your license by following the link here:
    https://support.1password.com/trial-expired/#add-your-license

Enter you email address that you used when purchasing and it will retrieve your license and email it to you. If that does not help, please let us know.

Regards,
    Kevin

• zimbidug
    zimbidug
    Community Member
    edited July 2016

Hi Kevin,

This only sends me details for 1Password 3 when I was in a partnership with Toby Rainthorpe and these licenses are in his name, but sent to my email address (He had set up family sharing at the time). I had then purchased 1Password 4 on 30th June 2014 and have an email with the license key (which doesn't seem to work now!!). Email address is [email address removed by AgileBits]

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Thanks @zimbidug!

By the way, I removed your email address from your message so it doesn't get harvested by spambots. This forum is searchable by Google so it's not a good thing to post them publicly.

It looks like that was the same email address as the one from your forum account. I searched for that in our system and was able to find your license for 1Password 4/5/6 (the one you bought in June 2014). I had that one resent to your email address, so hopefully it comes through correctly. If for some reason you still only get your 1Password 3 license info, please let us know, as that would probably mean we need to fix something on our end.

Hopefully you get the right license info this time. Cheers! :)

ref: 726701

• zimbidug
    zimbidug
    Community Member

Thanks a lot Drew and I think it's all sorted out now hopefully....

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @zimbidug

On behalf of drew, you're welcome! If there's anything else that we can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.