1Password OSX Keeps Relaunching

stevw
stevw
Community Member

When I launch 1Password it opens without asking for the password, then keeps returning to the login screen and then immediately back to the 'All Items' view. All happens too quickly to be able to login. Looks like it is stuck in a loop. Have tried quitting the app and restarting it, and also restarting the iMac, but this has had no effect. The 1Password mini and safari plug-ins appear to be unaffected. iOS apps on Pad and iPhone appear to be working normally, including synchronisation with data on the iMac.

1Password Version: 6.3.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.5
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @stevw,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. That is rather odd. Let’s take a closer look at your system to see if we can determine where things are getting tangled up.

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• stevw
    stevw
    Community Member

Thanks Megan.
    I've submitted a diagnostics report as you asked and sent this to the support team.
    My Support ID number is support ID is [#FFI-92787-137].

Look forward to hearing from you about a fix for this issue before too long!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Thanks @stevw! We received your Diagnostics Report, and I'll update the email thread with details from this forum discussion so it's easier for our support team to get up to speed with the issue. Someone will get back to you as soon as possible with more information, and we'll keep the conversation going directly via email to avoid complicating things between here and there. Hopefully we'll have this figured out very soon!

ref: FFI-92787-137

This discussion has been closed.